- Registration for events/tournaments is open until full. (Teams/player may be added to the waitlist)
- All registration fees must be paid in full to secure your team's spot.
- Registrations receive after the registration deadline may be added to the waitlist.
- If a spot becomes available, you will be notified by email prior to the scheduled event.
- The team's head coach, assistant coach, or team administrator must check in before your 1st game.
- If the tournament has multiple locations, team check-ins will take place at all locations.
- Each team will receive free entry for two coaches and players listed on the roster only.
- Players must have on full uniform to receive free entry to tournament.
- If a coach's band is lost, they will have to pay the entry fee.
- The admission cost is listed on the registration page for each tournament.
We encourage you to sign-up with Tourney Machine. Download the app to receive either text or email notifications of changes to your team schedule, gym location, and tournament rules.
Note: The home team will be listed first in pool play and listed on top in Playoff Bracket.
No refunds will be issued for any camps, clinics, events and tournament registration fees. Any and all payments made to 6th Man Sports are not refundable for any reason, including, without limitation, failure to Participate due to illness, acts of God, travel-related problems, acts terrorism, loss of employment and/or duplicate purchases. 6th Man Sports will not issue refunds for Payments that have been revoked.
Event Cancellation Due to Bad Weather
We will make every effort to reschedule the event due to inclement weather or any other causes. All Information and updates will be posted on our website's homepage.
We will try to accommodate your request as much as possible. Please note that your Team/Child is not confirmed in the tournament/event until we receive full payment. No personal checks will be accepted. If you need help completing this form, please contact us through our website. The participant assumes all risks associated with participation in any event/tournament. 6th Man Sports assumes no liability for injury or damages arising from participation in any event/tournament. Due to the strenuous nature of some activities, 6th Man Sports encourages each participant to consult his or her physician concerning fitness to participate in the event/tournament. The participant consents to emergency treatment. The participant also consents to 6th Man Sports use of any photographs taken or video tapes made of the event/tournament. If the participant is a minor, the parent or guardian and coach approves his or her participation in the event/tournament. Neither the instructor nor any of the staff are responsible for children prior to or after the scheduled event/tournament.
Due to the number of teams, and in consideration of all teams, players, coaches, and staff, it is imperative that all coaches, players, and parents make the proper arrangements to arrive on time for all games.